This is the test from the 3.11 Upgrade notice for the MPC3000:
The system software for the MPC3000 has been upgraded from V3.10 to V3.11 to
- 1. Saving to 5 1/4" 200MB drive now works properly.
- MIDI Sample Dumps now work properly.
- When reading S1000 or S3000 hard disk volumes that contained more than 126
files, some files would not appear in the "Read S1000/S3000 Sample Files"
screen. - fixed
- The metronome can now be routed to the individual outputs.
- In some rare cases the Copy bars and Copy events would copy data to incorrect
tracks. - fixed
- In some cases MPC3000 files copied on a computer with Win95 could not be
read. - fixed
- MIDI Time Code would still be received even though <Sync In> setting
in the Sync screen was set to OFF. - fixed
- In some rare cases the MIDI Time Code being output would have a different
frame rate than indicated in the Frames field of the TEMPO or SYNC screens.
- When attempting to format a hard disk with a capacity greater than 780 Mbytes,
the "Partition" screen showed a total disk capacity greater than
780Mbyte, which is incorrect because the maxi-mum capacity of any drive when
formatted by the MPC3000 is 780Mbyte. - fixed
The upgrade can be obtained through your Authorized Akai Service Center, or
by contacting our Sales Department directly at (817) 336-5114.